Features & Benefits
- High Strength
- Room Temperature Thermoset – No Post Cure
- Low Cost Tooling
- No Print Through – No Gel Coat
- Complex Parts & Applications
- Chemical & Corrosion Resistant
- High Hydrolytic Stability
MIR-110 is a premium performance material designed specifically for rotational molding. The 110 provides high strength, durability, and smooth consistency with no print-through for a high gloss finish.
Developed with a vinyl/polyester microfiber infused resin, the MIR-110 is optimal for complex rotational mold designs, even when cast in thin-wall sections, and can be machined, drilled or sanded. The product can be customized for varying set times and color.
The MIR-110 is available in 1-gal., 5-gal., and 55-gal. drums.